1/20/2006
Active bad guys are so hard to find. Mumrah and Monstar are about the only two willing to get their hands dirty and do the work themselves. Shredder gets into skirmishes only when necessary and would otherwise admonish Rocksteady and Beebop with comments like "You incompetent morons, do I have to do everything myself?", or "You imbecilic fools, do I have to do everything myself?". And Krang - all he does is whine to Shredder: "Shredder, we need more power for the technodrome!". He doesn't use his robotic body nearly as often as he should. Guys like the Cobra Commander are the worst of all -- he never gets his hands dirty -- he simply points in the general direction of the enemy and yells "Co-braaaa!". And how about the "Merciless" Ming -- he just gets Octon, the electronic brain on eight legs to do everything. I would have alos mentioned Vader here, but he doesn't exist in a cartoon form.